Make your own free website on

Haysville Saddle Club

Home | Swap Meet | Horse ID's | Barrel Racing | Events | Stats | Photos
USDA Animal ID Program

Are you aware the USDA is requiring us to register our farms and/or animals for tracking movement?

They are requesting that we have do notify the government of every move we do. Yes, anytime you take your horse from your property you will have to fill out paperwork before hand. No more last minute trail ride or fun show. They are not sure about which type of ID to use for horses, it could be micro chip, tattoos, brands, or tags. Please do some research on this asap. They are wanting to make this mandatory by July 1, 2006. There are groups already fighting this. But they need our help.

Kansas Horse Council